Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever shared a room or apartment with someone else? What problems did you have?

3 posters

Go down

Have you ever shared a room or apartment with someone else? What problems did you have? Empty Have you ever shared a room or apartment with someone else? What problems did you have?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:35 pm

No, I have not! I do want to share a room with someone else. I find doing that uncomfortable! I think we will lose our privacy for having done that. Besides, there must be a chance of arguments, even a roommate who is a friend! Lastly, you might have personality clashes!

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you ever shared a room or apartment with someone else? What problems did you have? Empty Re: Have you ever shared a room or apartment with someone else? What problems did you have?

Post by 32Suchanatt037 Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:05 pm

No, I have not. I have never had the experience to share a room with someone.
I really hate sharing a room with someone.
I think I will feel better and comfortable to be alone in the room.

Suchanat 037 3EN

32Suchanatt037
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you ever shared a room or apartment with someone else? What problems did you have? Empty Re: Have you ever shared a room or apartment with someone else? What problems did you have?

Post by 32Areerat044 Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:08 pm

I ever had 1 roommate When I study in first year.
But she stay with me just 1 month because she move to other university that she just can be entrance.

Areerat 044 3EN
32Areerat044
32Areerat044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down