Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you find yourself eating more than how you usually do at your apartment?

2 posters

Go down

Do you find yourself eating more than how you usually do at your apartment? Empty Do you find yourself eating more than how you usually do at your apartment?

Post by 43Pattarakant115 Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:00 pm

This week, I have a chance to be home due to a duty call concerning a military service thing.
As soon as I got home, I noticed that all of the snacks I like were right in front of me, and they were in such a super big portion.
Since that moment, my mom has not stopped feeding me with my favorite foods and snacks she has prepared for my coming home.
Therefore, I have been eating way too much, and I cannot stop doing so. For example, in these 2 days, I have eaten 1.5 kg of the crispy banana snacks.
Like Hello, it is 1.5 kg. Others could have eaten this large amount for weeks.

How about you guys? Does this kind of situation happen to you as well?

Pattarakant 115 4EN
43Pattarakant115
43Pattarakant115
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you find yourself eating more than how you usually do at your apartment? Empty Re: Do you find yourself eating more than how you usually do at your apartment?

Post by 42Sontaya056 Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:37 pm

Yes, I always find myself eat much more at home than at university. I think one of the reasons is that I really, seriously miss mom-made food. Another reasons may be that I can eat things available at home as much as I want without being afraid that I have to pay for them. That is so true that once I says to my mom that I will go back home and stay for a few days, she will prepare everything I like for me in advance. Everything will be right there ready to eat when I reach home.

Sontaya056 4EN
42Sontaya056
42Sontaya056
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down