Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which environmental problems are people most concerned about in your country?

+4
32Tanawat055
4.3Patama105
43Supalak129
41Niramol021
8 posters

Go down

Which environmental problems are people most concerned about in your country? Empty Which environmental problems are people most concerned about in your country?

Post by 41Niramol021 Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:45 pm

I think people in my country are most concerned about future shortages of fresh drinking water, which I suppose is both a result of poor water management and general global warming. I think everyone is feeling the effects of the latter problem which is causing us to experience more extreme temperatures, for example, much colder winters and much hotter summers.
Niramol021 4EN
41Niramol021
41Niramol021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which environmental problems are people most concerned about in your country? Empty Re: Which environmental problems are people most concerned about in your country?

Post by 43Supalak129 Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:49 pm

There are many environment problems happen to our society also our world.
Personally, the most trouble problem is the problem of trash or garbage.
I think this is the problem that Thailand never manages and solves it successfully.

Supalak 129 4EN
43Supalak129
43Supalak129
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which environmental problems are people most concerned about in your country? Empty Re: Which environmental problems are people most concerned about in your country?

Post by 4.3Patama105 Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:49 pm

After working with No-Plastic Campaign for 2 years
I faced many challenges, for example, the landfills for trash management; we went to the government and talk about the solutions to this problems.
Still, most organisations lack of the the implementation in terms of fund, time, and etc.
The policy didn't match with the need of the university.

When it comes to volunteering, and human development. It's very hard to deal with it.
There are many ideas come up and then the government don't know how to implement it that matches with the purposes of the program.

To help bridge the gap between the government and the non-profit organisations, I must work with the dealer.
In the near future, if we do something big we have to make sure that it's big enough to help better the world.

We can't wait to see Thailand runs into the state of poverty like the crisis in Venezuela.
It brought me a great sorrow again that our leaders don't even care about our environmental future.

Patama 105 4EN
4.3Patama105
4.3Patama105
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Tanawat055 Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:26 pm

In Thailand, problems such as deforestation, air pollution, acid precipitation, and oil spills have become a common sight. Many Thai people have experienced the effects of human activities on the environment.

Tanawat 055 3EN
32Tanawat055
32Tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31yanisa011 Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:01 pm

I think it is a problem of dumping garbage on the floor especially food wrapping bags. Tons of trash are the main problem in Thailand that we need to concern. People should throw them in the trash bin, not on the floor.

Yanisa 011 3EN
31yanisa011
31yanisa011
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Nutsuda086 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:42 pm

I think the problem of air pollution is very important now.
The World Bank estimated that air pollution-related deaths in Thailand have risen nearly 20,000 in the past 20 years. It is evident that higher populated areas of Thailand are more prone to high levels of air pollution and potential health problems.

Nutsuda 086 3EN

31Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32audchariya041 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:56 pm

Air pollution and human influences on Global warming. We can protect our world by reduce gasoline by choose a hybrid car and decrease toxic gases from the factory and deforestation.
Audchariya 041 3EN

32audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32chanawee046 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:26 pm

I think Thai people are concern plastic usage during the day. I have seen a lot of store started to reduce the plastic bags. Personally, I think it is a very good idea because plastic is very hard to decompose.

Chanawee 046 3EN
32chanawee046
32chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down