Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is the application of knowledge important for you as a novice teacher?

Go down

How is the application of knowledge important for you as a novice teacher? Empty How is the application of knowledge important for you as a novice teacher?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:17 am

The application of knowledge in composition in the classroom is also worth doing when being a teacher. For instance, the first thing I would do is to have my students help one another draw on their own ideas for any pieces of the writing assignments as groups or the whole class. Afterwards, I would introduce them the scoring rubrics. To do that, the students can know the directions to follow in order for them to be able to compose the good piece of writing assignments. Lastly, I would give them chances to see or learn from their classmates' good practices of writing. This means the students can know the standard of comprehensive essays, and try to do the same. Interstingly, the three points elaborated above have been conveyed to me in the course of writing. It can be summarized that peers' helpers, the introduction of scoring rubrics, and learning from friends' good practices are three effective ways I would certainly use in my future classrooms.

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down