Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have impressive teacher? If your answer is Yes what is quality of your impressive teacher?

4 posters

Go down

Do you have impressive teacher? If your answer is Yes what is quality of your impressive teacher? Empty Do you have impressive teacher? If your answer is Yes what is quality of your impressive teacher?

Post by 42Sunitta063 Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:55 pm

Personally, I have two impressive teachers. The first teacher is at secondary school. I am impressed to his sympathy to help a girl like me who was in the last chance on the last day to apply to the university. And the second is a kind teacher who help me practice pronunciation. Moreover, I have the most impressive teacher though who teach me concerning language teaching. I love them all.
Sunitta063 4EN
42Sunitta063
42Sunitta063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you have impressive teacher? If your answer is Yes what is quality of your impressive teacher? Empty Re: Do you have impressive teacher? If your answer is Yes what is quality of your impressive teacher?

Post by 41Patoompohn026 Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:35 pm

I have many teachers that I am impressed.
The person who awakens my inner teacher will be AJ. Thooptong.
I have never met a person who is dedicated to others like her.
Sometimes I may complain that she gives too much homework to me.
But that is one way that she is training me to be a good teacher in the future.
'Dedication to the collective' is what I give to her as a memorable teacher.

Patoompohn 026 4EN
41Patoompohn026
41Patoompohn026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you have impressive teacher? If your answer is Yes what is quality of your impressive teacher? Empty Re: Do you have impressive teacher? If your answer is Yes what is quality of your impressive teacher?

Post by 43Nattakit089 Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:12 am

Being humorous and kind. My teacher of English, when I was in the primary school, was so good that I’ve always taken her to be my idol of teaching English. She was humorous and kind.

Nattakit 089 4EN
43Nattakit089
43Nattakit089
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Niramol021 Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:54 am

Yes, I do. Effective and impressive teachers have lesson plans that give students a clear idea of what they will be learning, what the assignments are and what the grading policy is. Assignments have learning goals and give students ample opportunity to practice new skills. The teacher is consistent in grading and returns work in a timely manner.
Niramol021 4EN
41Niramol021
41Niramol021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down