Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher.

+3
41Patoompohn026
42Onuma070
42supatcha064
7 posters

Go down

I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher. Empty I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher.

Post by 42supatcha064 Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:36 am

Knowledge and love of the subject: If a teacher doesn’t know her material well, how can she hope to teach it to others? The best teachers truly love the subject they teach and are constantly trying to learn more about it.
Management: Good teachers have to be excellent managers. It’s not easy to keep a room full of students focused, keep up with grades and assignments, follow all the school’s rules, keep parents happy, and jump through all the state-mandated hoops and red tape.
Motivation: Teachers also have to serve as motivators. In order to be a quality teacher, one has to be able to motivate students. Good teachers have numerous motivational strategies in their “bag of tricks.”

Supatcha064 4EN
42supatcha064
42supatcha064
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher. Empty Re: I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher.

Post by 42Onuma070 Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:44 am

Effective Discipline Skills: A great teacher has effective discipline skills and can promote positive behaviors and change in the classroom.
Good Classroom Management Skills: A great teacher has good classroom management skills and can ensure good student behavior, effective study and work habits, and an overall sense of respect in the classroom.
Onuma 070 4EN
42Onuma070
42Onuma070
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher. Empty Re: I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher.

Post by 41Patoompohn026 Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:28 am

I think what makes a good teacher is to be alert to the necessities of your students and be able to give proper solutions. It is also an effort to understand them at a personal level but without losing your place. I think a good teacher must be understanding but must correct the error whatever they are. He or she must be able to inspire confidence, someone you can rely on and be willing to learn new thing to make her or his teaching better.

Patoompohn 026 4EN
41Patoompohn026
41Patoompohn026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32wanwiwa093 Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:57 pm

In my opinion, the important characteristic of a good teacher is having the good skill to teach students and understand their personal by do not judge them before knowing them. In other words, the teacher has to be open-minded.

Wanwiwa 093 3EN
32wanwiwa093
32wanwiwa093
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Nutchaa050 Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:49 pm

A good teacher is the person who can manage the classroom effectively
A teacher can be knowledgeable, prepared and even a great communicator but still fail simply because of an inability to deal with misbehavior in the classroom.

Nutcha 050 3EN

32Nutchaa050
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Napat013 Thu May 02, 2019 12:43 am

There are many qualities of a good teacher.
For me, I would tell that a great teacher will be
-expert communication skills
-superior listening skills
-deep knowledge and passion for their subject matter

Napat 013 3EN

31Napat013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31chakkaphat007 Thu May 02, 2019 4:58 am

To be a good teacher you have to;
- know your student well enough
- treat your student in the way you need to be treated
- encourage them to study

Chakkaphat 007 3EN
31chakkaphat007
31chakkaphat007
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down