Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What technology do you need to use at school?

+3
32audchariya041
32Tanawat055
32Surayuth069
7 posters

Go down

What technology do you need to use at school? Empty What technology do you need to use at school?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:37 pm

I need to use a smart phone at school. Nowadays, the technology has become the very essential stuff for our studies; the smart phone with the internet is highly required to be used in the classroom! This is because the technology can be used as motivating stuff for us to learn if we use it wisely! We need to use some stuff of the technology at the right time in the proper setting! Having done that, we will benefit from all kinds of technology a lot!

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What technology do you need to use at school? Empty Re: What technology do you need to use at school?

Post by 32Tanawat055 Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:50 pm

For me, I need to use computers.
Without a doubt, computers are essential technologies for schools. I think teachers, students, and school administrators will find great use of a computer to accomplish specific educational tasks at school. I think we can use computers to track students progress, students can use computers to learn various skills ‘’like’’ typing, grammar, essay writing. Moreover, school administrators can use computers to capture and organize students and teachers data.

Tanawat 055 3EN
32Tanawat055
32Tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What technology do you need to use at school? Empty Re: What technology do you need to use at school?

Post by 32audchariya041 Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:00 pm

According to the study mentioned that, students prefer technology because they believe that it makes learning more interesting and fun. They especially like laptops and tablets. Subjects that students deem challenging or boring can become more interesting with virtual lessons, through a video, or when using a tablet.
Audchariya 041 3EN

32audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Pacharakamola025 Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:05 pm

Integrating technology into the classroom is an effective way to connect with students of all learning styles.
I need to use computers,projectors and the interactive white board if It is possible. I think that technology helps students be more responsible. Owning your own device or borrowing the school's devices gives students the opportunity to improve their decision making skills as well as taking ownership of a valuable (and often times expensive) device. Again, this needs to be complemented by proper digital citizenship training to see the best results.

Pacharakamola 025 3EN

32Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31 Nipapan 074 Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:03 am

For me, I will use a smart phone at school, devices and the applications they support, will help prepare me to learn. It makes learning more interesting and fun.

Nipapan 074 3EN

31 Nipapan 074
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Puttharaksa090 Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:01 pm

For me, I need to use computers. Computer is an electronic device used in almost every field even where it is most unexpected. Computer has become very important nowadays because it is very much accurate, fast and can accomplish many tasks easily.

Puttharaksa 090 3EN
32Puttharaksa090
32Puttharaksa090
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Napat013 Thu May 02, 2019 3:21 am

32Surayuth069 wrote:I need to use a smart phone at school. Nowadays, the technology has become the very essential stuff for our studies; the smart phone with the internet is highly required to be used in the classroom! This is because the technology can be used as motivating stuff for us to learn if we use it wisely! We need to use some stuff of the technology at the right time in the proper setting! Having done that, we will benefit from all kinds of technology a lot!

Surayuth 069 3EN

I want to say thank you for this suggestion.
I will find the application that helps children to learn English which is our major.
I have never know the benefit of using a mobile phone enough before.
I just know how to chat with others.

Napat 013 3EN

31Napat013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down