Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you think technology will change in the future?

+4
32audchariya041
32Praewpoy091
31Hathaichanok081
32bamnech058
8 posters

Go down

How do you think technology will change in the future? Empty How do you think technology will change in the future?

Post by 32bamnech058 Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:46 pm

Well, there are two ways that you can look at this, and that's through a positive and negative light. In a positive light and perspective, technology will change the future for the better. Because discoveries are made every day in every field, there are many advances in technology that have proved to make life easier for daily living. Advances in technology for medicine, for instance, have made many successions for patients. Meaning that more patients are surviving no matter what their illness may be. Technology is a success in money as well.

Bamnech 058 3EN

32bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you think technology will change in the future? Empty Re: How do you think technology will change in the future?

Post by 31Hathaichanok081 Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:33 pm

In my point of view, technology may take over this world someday. hahaha
There are some works that does not need to hire people anymore because robots can work better.
Robots never get tired or hungry. They can work 24 hours.
The AI will change this world a lot for sure.
Moreover, the number of hiring working people must be decreased.

Hathaichanok 081 3EN
31Hathaichanok081
31Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you think technology will change in the future? Empty Re: How do you think technology will change in the future?

Post by 32Praewpoy091 Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:08 am

Technology is advancing daily. I expect technology will make major changes to the world around us.
I believe that it will bring a vast change to every aspect of our working such as the rise of artificial intelligence and the robot workers.

Praewpoy 091 3EN
32Praewpoy091
32Praewpoy091
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32audchariya041 Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:42 am

I'd consider which technologies have changed the most in our lifetime, for they are the most likely to continue to change, it seems to me. I think about the changes in technology regarding music, for example, and I notice things are getting smaller.
Audchariya 041 3EN

32audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Nutsuda086 Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:55 pm

Maybe in the future, we will have our car interacting with our home or mobile, your tv syncing with computer, music player auto generating the playlist and playing it for us. Movies will know what movies we will like to see. A book reader will auto throw next options from our library. Moving on from one device to another would be super easy with all your history.

Nutsuda 086 3EN

31Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Sumanee077 Wed May 01, 2019 1:11 am

Yes, I think technology will change in the future.
Nowadays, technology is developed for making everything easier more than in the past.
So, I believe technology will change but I do not know that It will be a positive or negative thing for people.

Sumanee077 3EN

31Sumanee077
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Chanin083 Wed May 01, 2019 4:22 pm

Technology is advancing daily. Most of the time, it's iterative: An interesting improvement on a system that came before. But occasionally, new branches of tech develop, offering completely new approaches to solving old problems. In the near future, most of the people might commute via air transportation. Moreover, I think the more advanced technology we have, the more people get sick harder which is very good for life quality.

Chanin 083 3EN
31Chanin083
31Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Aphisit096 Wed May 01, 2019 5:05 pm

In my point of view, technology can change the future. It helps our life easier than the present.
For example, we use a smart phone to contact with others; moreover, we also use it to work and study in the classroom.

Aphisit096 3EN
32Aphisit096
32Aphisit096
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down