Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you perfect your English writing?

3 posters

Go down

How can you perfect your English writing? Empty How can you perfect your English writing?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:02 pm

My tip is to read different types of texts! Having done that can expand your vocabulary size! This means you can use your acquired vocabulary to compose in your writing! That really helps! To read several books also impacts on good grammar or language used in the writing! To sum up, try to read first, and then you can write! Ideas are drawn from the input like reading!

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you perfect your English writing? Empty Re: How can you perfect your English writing?

Post by 32bamnech058 Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:07 pm

To begin with, you need to get rid of the fear and hesitation of writing in English. Accept that it is “ok” to make mistakes and never worry about what people will think if you frame an incorrect sentence. The crux is to be understood and express yourself.

Bamnech 058 3EN

32bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you perfect your English writing? Empty Re: How can you perfect your English writing?

Post by 32Pacharakamola025 Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:38 pm

I think that the best writers are readers, and reading on a regular basis is an easy way to start developing my writing skills. I pay attention to sentence structure, word choice, and how the material flows. I dare to do and I am not afraid of mistakes. I learn and try to improve my writing from mistakes.

Pacharakamola 025 3EN

32Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down