Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the most important meal of the day, in your opinion Michael?

5 posters

Go down

What is the most important meal of the day, in your opinion Michael? Empty What is the most important meal of the day, in your opinion Michael?

Post by 41Niramol021 Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:13 pm

I am told it should be the breakfast. But for me personally I love early dinners - that's my preference.
I am not saying it is the most important; it's the one that I like the most.
Niramol021 4EN
41Niramol021
41Niramol021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the most important meal of the day, in your opinion Michael? Empty Re: What is the most important meal of the day, in your opinion Michael?

Post by 43Satita130 Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:33 pm

Actually, it is breakfast, and everyone know it.
But for me, lunch is important too. I wake up late, and it is too late to have breakfast.
So, lunch becomes the main energy for me in each day. If I have not get lunch, my brain is not work.

Satita 130 4EN
43Satita130
43Satita130
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the most important meal of the day, in your opinion Michael? Empty Re: What is the most important meal of the day, in your opinion Michael?

Post by 32Tanawat055 Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:52 pm

For me, I think breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eating a nutritious breakfast sets the tone for the day and promotes weight maintenance and weight loss by maintaining blood glucose levels and metabolism.

Tanawat 055 3EN
32Tanawat055
32Tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Wipawee028 Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:58 pm

In my opinion, breakfast is the most important meal. Breakfast kick-starts your metabolism, helping you burn calories throughout the day. It also gives you the energy you need to get things done and helps you focus at work or at school.

Wipawee 028 3EN

31Wipawee028
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Napat013 Thu May 02, 2019 2:34 am

In my suggestion, breakfast is the most important meal.
It can lead you energy.
You need to have energy for all day.
If you are hungry from the start of a day no work will be well executed.

Napat 013 3EN

31Napat013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down