Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of the atmosphere is better between in the big city and in the village?

4 posters

Go down

Which of the atmosphere is better between in the big city and in the village? Empty Which of the atmosphere is better between in the big city and in the village?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:59 am

The atmosphere in a metropolitan area or big city is contaminated while the one in the village is really clean and fresh. That is to say, we can see a lot of polluted areas in big cities, which are considered to be causing dirty air. How are these polluted areas caused? As often noticed from the number of people living in a big city, it can be assumed that the consequences from many people's ways of life might be the causes of the pollution. To illustrate, some people might commute to work or travel by motorized vehicles; meanwhile, others might do their businesses concerning machinery. In contrast, the atmosphere in a rural area is very clean due to its richness of natural resources. For instance, the local people in a rural area have their old fields to grow crops and trees; these trees can help absorb pollution from the air. By so doing, they can have the fresh air to breathe in. What's more, they don't have to commute to work in their farm by any motorized vehicles; this causes no pollution, resulting in breathable air. Briefly, the air can have either positive or negative effects on people, depending on the places where they live.

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which of the atmosphere is better between in the big city and in the village? Empty Re: Which of the atmosphere is better between in the big city and in the village?

Post by 43Montakorn039 Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:44 am

I like countryside so much and think that the atmosphere must be better than in the city.
I think if I have to build a house, I will choose such a countryside area which far away from the city. I think it would be so wonderful.

Montakorn039 4EN

43Montakorn039
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which of the atmosphere is better between in the big city and in the village? Empty Re: Which of the atmosphere is better between in the big city and in the village?

Post by 41Pitchayapon 035 Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:41 pm

It is not surprising that countryside has fresh air for breathing.
The air is cleaner and there is less pollution than in big city.

Pitchayapon 035 4EN
41Pitchayapon 035
41Pitchayapon 035
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Nutsuda086 Fri May 03, 2019 5:40 pm

The atmosphere of the village is better.
There are a lot of pollutions in a big city.
Living in the countryside is better.

Nutsuda 086 3EN

31Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down