Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would/do you find most difficult about living in the big city?

4 posters

Go down

What would/do you find most difficult about living in the big city? Empty What would/do you find most difficult about living in the big city?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:04 pm

I would find ways of people's life most difficult about living in the country. People living in a big city need to be in a rush all the time, as ones in the village don't have to be in that situation. The traffic congestion puts people living in a large city into difficulties in living their daily lives. In every of the mornings, the roads are blocked by many of the cars; the people need to start each day of theirs very early. In other words, to avoid traffic jams, the people there in the big city must quicken their pace to get to their workplaces in order to perform their jobs.

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What would/do you find most difficult about living in the big city? Empty Re: What would/do you find most difficult about living in the big city?

Post by 32audchariya041 Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:24 pm

Living in a big city is very difficult for me and there are several reasons.The first reason is air pollution, factories, cars and houses use chemical substances, they pollute the air. Another reason is transportation. In big cities, there are lots of people and they use their cars, buses or other vehicles. Because of this situation, the roads are very crowded and if I want to go somewhere, I have to wait for a long time.
Audchariya 041 3EN

32audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What would/do you find most difficult about living in the big city? Empty Re: What would/do you find most difficult about living in the big city?

Post by 32Pacharakamola025 Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:17 pm

There are so many difficulties. I can't pick one.
The first reason is air pollution. This reason is the most important problem in big cities because they have factories, cars and houses. Since factories, cars and houses use chemical substances, they pollute the air. This situation affects people's health. Another reason is transportation. In big cities, there are lots of people and they use their cars, buses or other vehicles. Because of this situation, the roads are very crowded and if you want to go somewhere, you may wait for a long time. For example, you want to catch your plane, but there is heavy traffic, so you can't catch it. The last reason is about economical problems. Life standards are very high in big cities, so if you want to do something, you must have a lot of money.

Pacharakamola 025 3EN

32Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Nutsuda086 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:53 pm

Living in a big city is very difficult for me. My problem is about air pollution. This reason is the most important problem in big cities because they have factories, cars and houses. Since factories, cars and houses use chemical substances, they pollute the air. This situation affects people's health.

Nutsuda 086 3EN

31Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down