Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

4 posters

Go down

Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why? Empty Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

Post by 42Wanwisa047 Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:10 pm

I think it depends. Sometimes I want thing to challenge to improve my skills.
Anyway sometimes I want things to be easy.
It is depends on situation.
Nothing is extreme in the world. If something is too extreme, it may not good.
Everything should balance.

Wanwisa 047 4EN
42Wanwisa047
42Wanwisa047
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why? Empty Re: Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

Post by 32Temsiri054 Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:08 pm

I do really prefer overcoming challenges because they can prove me whether I am a genius person or not. So, I love to challenge myself to do something hard and out of my comfort zone.

Temsiri 054 3EN

32Temsiri054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why? Empty Re: Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

Post by 42Wachayamin046 Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:42 pm

Sometimes I like to challenges myself for example of the way I go for jogging.
I like to say to myself that if I run faster for today then I have more times for surfing online haha.
But to do something easy is nice too if I feel unwell then I will always do all easy.
Wachayamin046 4EN
42Wachayamin046
42Wachayamin046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Suthida062 Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:54 pm

We all face tough and difficult challenges in life. Some become difficult to overcome but I always motivate myself by saying "YES I CAN".
I want to tell you guys that the challenge should bring out the best of you in this situation. Slow it down, think that process though. Develop that swagger in saying there's no way you're going to fail at this. If you develop that mindset, you'll get it done.
Suthida062 4EN
42Suthida062
42Suthida062
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down