Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you faced challenges recently?

Go down

Have you faced challenges recently? Empty Have you faced challenges recently?

Post by 4.3Patama105 Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:20 pm

Yes, I faced many challenges, for example, the landfills for trash management; we went to the government and talk about the solutions to this problems.
Still, most organisations lack of the the implementation in terms of fund, time, and etc.
The policy didn't match with the need of the university.

When it comes to volunteering, and human development. It's very hard to deal with.
There are many ideas come up and then the government don't know how to implement it that matches with the purposes of the program.

To help bridge the gap between the government and the non-profit organisations, I must work with the dealer.
In the near future, if we do something big we have to make sure that it's big enough to help better the world.

My goals towards raising the sustainability of my country has changed. Four years from now, things are unpredictable. But we have to make sure hat our brothers and sisters are doing well in their lives.

We can't wait to see Thailand runs into the state of poverty like the crisis in Venezuela.
It brought me a great sorrow again that our leaders don't even care about our environmental future.

Patama 105 4EN
4.3Patama105
4.3Patama105
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down