Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you agree with spending so much money on space exploration?

4 posters

Go down

Do you agree with spending so much money on space exploration? Empty Do you agree with spending so much money on space exploration?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:03 pm

Personally, it is good to explore space! Space exploration can tell us what is happening there outside the world! This can help us learn about the world! Maybe, new forms of sciences can be further devoloped by the use of space exploration! I wish I could go explore there once! Hahaha...

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you agree with spending so much money on space exploration? Empty Re: Do you agree with spending so much money on space exploration?

Post by 32chanawee046 Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:26 pm

I am totally agree because space is such a vast place. There are a lot of distances between planet to planet. I have a dream that we will able to explore other system or even other galaxy.

Chanawee 046 3EN
32chanawee046
32chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you agree with spending so much money on space exploration? Empty Re: Do you agree with spending so much money on space exploration?

Post by 31Chonlamas008 Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:09 pm

It's good, I agree.
It's not my money so I have nothing to worry about.
And if they find the new planet that has people, there will be the greatest things.
To proof that we are not alone in this space.
I would say, please find something.

Chonlamas 3EN 008
31Chonlamas008
31Chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Duangsamorn079 Thu May 02, 2019 11:57 pm

I agree with spending money for space exploration.
I think form the out side of the world. There will be another species or creatures that we do not know. I want them to find these creature.
Duangsamorn 079 3EN

31Duangsamorn079
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down