Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please describe a specific challenge in your community, country, or the ASEAN region that relates to Environmental Issues. Include what you believe to be the key barriers to resolving this challenge.

Go down

Please describe a specific challenge in your community, country, or the ASEAN region that relates to Environmental Issues. Include what you believe to be the key barriers to resolving this challenge.  Empty Please describe a specific challenge in your community, country, or the ASEAN region that relates to Environmental Issues. Include what you believe to be the key barriers to resolving this challenge.

Post by 4.3Patama105 Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:09 pm

The question above is from the interview of my previous scholarship.
I'd like to share with you all how I gave the answer.
As the root of every environmental issue is the unawareness of human, therefore they have to be sparked. We walk so fast, but the nature. Every step forward is destroying our home. Imagine if it comes to the day when we progress in everything while looking back, the green forest of the land turns into the dessert, the bright blue color of the ocean turns into the black covered with poison. Shouldn’t we walk more slowly but together with the nature?
This is my true mission toward this challenge. To remind people about how important of the nature is, because if it comes to the day that everything were gone, we would be equally, extinct.

Patama 105 4EN
4.3Patama105
4.3Patama105
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down