Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you expect your participation in the Fellowship affecting your community, country, or the ASEAN region?

Go down

How do you expect your participation in the Fellowship affecting your community, country, or the ASEAN region?  Empty How do you expect your participation in the Fellowship affecting your community, country, or the ASEAN region?

Post by 4.3Patama105 Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:07 pm

As I believe that Rome was not built in one day; it was legendary because of many incredible people, the same as building the mind of saving the environment. I want to make that possible by building stronger volunteerism in the mind of youth in the ASEAN Community. I believe that volunteers and their collaboration are the key to make the projects more sustainable. I wish to learn about the environmental management process from the University of Hawaii. The knowledge and experience I would gain from YSEALI will be shared and sustained in projects for my community and beyond. I expect to share the voices of those with the same passion in order to make changes in the ASEAN Community by educating people.

Patama 105 4EN
4.3Patama105
4.3Patama105
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down