Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could you give me the Reasons to donate our body and organ after death?

Go down

Could you give me the Reasons to donate our body and organ after death? Empty Could you give me the Reasons to donate our body and organ after death?

Post by 42Monthira040 Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:01 pm

It is well-known that when you are alive, there are many ways to do things for the benefits of others. For example, you might help the poor or donate your money, your blood and so on. But many people might not know, the only thing we can do for the benefit of the others is donating your body and organs after the death. To make your body as useful as possible, you should donate our body and organ after death for many reasons.
It might not easy to think about how your body will be treated after passing away. Some people might think of the moment the scalpel working on their body. The others might imagine the ways their organs are separated. In reality, when you die, there is not any feeling left even the painful feeling. The most important things left are the benefits from your body donation. It promotes medical student learning, science research and gives a chance for the patient to get a new life. According to the above paragraphs, there aren’t any reasons to avoid donating your body after the death.

Monthira 040 4EN
42Monthira040
42Monthira040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down