Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever heard "why the hell are you here teacher"?

3 posters

Go down

Have you ever heard "why the hell are you here teacher"? Empty Have you ever heard "why the hell are you here teacher"?

Post by 41srisuda049 Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:29 pm

Is is a Japanese manga series by Soborou. It has been serialized in Kodansha's seinen manga magazine Weekly Young Magazine since 2016,
and has been collected in six tankōbon volumes. Every volume features different pairs of female teacher and their male student as they always
ended up in an awkward, embarrassing situations.

Srisuda 049 4EN

41srisuda049
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you ever heard "why the hell are you here teacher"? Empty Re: Have you ever heard "why the hell are you here teacher"?

Post by 42Suthida062 Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:47 pm

I never head this. When i am go to teach some school, I always use a positive classroom with students.
I used to learn in classroom management subject last semester. Positive classroom help you have a good relationship with students.

Suthida062 4EN
42Suthida062
42Suthida062
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you ever heard "why the hell are you here teacher"? Empty Re: Have you ever heard "why the hell are you here teacher"?

Post by 42Saranya048 Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:26 pm

No, I have not. This is the rude word if a student says to their teacher.
I will never let my students say that word.

Saranya048 4EN
42Saranya048
42Saranya048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down