Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

3 posters

Go down

If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? Empty If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

Post by 42supatcha064 Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:58 pm

I don’t want to know about myself, but I want to know about my family.
In the 20 next years, they will live with me, or good healthy or not?
I want to know it because they are the most important person, I want them live with me every moment of my life.

Supatcha064 4EN
42supatcha064
42supatcha064
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? Empty Re: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

Post by 43Benyapha104 Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:46 pm

I want to know about the future.
No one know me like me. But I don't know about the future.
I want to know if I can change something which shouldn't happen in the future.

Benyapha 104 4EN
43Benyapha104
43Benyapha104
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? Empty Re: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

Post by 42Janejira008 Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:30 pm

I want to know about my soulmate. I would like to that when will he ask me to marry Lol
I am ready to marry right now haha
I would like to know how many kid i will have.
There are lots of things i want to know but i couldn't tell you all here.

Janejira008 4EN
42Janejira008
42Janejira008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down