Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?

+4
43Pattarakant115
42Wachayamin046
43Ratchadapawn117
42Matinee043
8 posters

Go down

When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself? Empty When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?

Post by 42Matinee043 Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:38 pm

I'm not sure when but I didn't cry in front of my friends or other person.
I think maybe last year.actually,I like to cry when I'm stay alone.It makes me feel better than stay with other person.
I don't want anyone feeling down with me.I want people around me feel happy and smile:D

Matinee043 4EN
42Matinee043
42Matinee043
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself? Empty Re: When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?

Post by 43Ratchadapawn117 Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:46 pm

I cried in front of other in last week.
It was about my childish, I didn't get attention from my bf so that why I cried out.
We had talked about making dumpling, but I never did it and I needed his help.
He just kept asking me a lot of that recipe yet, I was not sure about it TT.
I suddenly cried out, I knew it was silly lol.
Actually, I am an easy crying person thus, why I cry with this TT.

Ratchadapawn 117 4EN
43Ratchadapawn117
43Ratchadapawn117
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself? Empty Re: When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?

Post by 42Wachayamin046 Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:46 pm

I am an easy crying one too, I cried like 2 week ago about my period. I think it's because of the hormones in that week and when something is bad I feel really bad of it. Sometimes I feel annoyed my boyfriend with everything that he spoke out. After the period time, everything is the same I come back to be a normal one.
Wachayamin046 4EN
42Wachayamin046
42Wachayamin046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Pattarakant115 Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:56 pm

The last time I cried in front of others was the time when I was breaking up with my ex.
It took place at Shake Me, one of our most favorite restaurants. I remember trying to explain lots of things to him, but we did not seem to understand each other, especially the differences between our cultures and contexts. Therefore, I broke up with him.
Even if I asked him to break up with me, I was the one who cried a lot. Tears kept dropping down, and I just sobbed for quite a long time that several people there noticed my crying.

Pattarakant 115 4EN
43Pattarakant115
43Pattarakant115
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Prawichanee107 Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:03 pm

It did happen last month. I remembered the day that I cried in front of my friends when I was broken-hearted. It has been a long time since I didn't cried like a river in front of other people.
I was not embarrassed because I know that my friends understood my situation very well.
I was so thankful for them who soothed me in the worst day.
Prawichanee 107 4EN
43Prawichanee107
43Prawichanee107
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Chanin083 Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:37 pm

I cried on the BlackBoard Games last March. It was an intense day for me. I tried a lot to do my duty perfectly. I had some feeling spinning in my head and I was a bit confused. I called friends and told them I have faced. They helped me to feel better and I went on on my duty. Finally, I passed that day with happiness and I took as a lesson. Once I cried for just a tiny thing which can be called as non-sense. LOL

Chanin 083 3EN
31Chanin083
31Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32wanwiwa093 Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:55 pm

The last time when I cried in front of another person has happened 3 years ago. That is the last day of my grandmother's funeral. I think I will not cry on that day but after everything has done. I just cry a lot and cannot stop in front of many people.

Wanwiwa 093 3EN
32wanwiwa093
32wanwiwa093
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Sasitorn051 Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:04 pm

The last time when I cried in front of another person
it happened on April, 16 this this year.
I cry a lot and this time I felt very bad.
I had think to kill myself but when I asked my family
I have got better and figth with my failure again.

Sasitorn051 4EN
42Sasitorn051
42Sasitorn051
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down