Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now that you have almost finished your last year of studying in the university, is there anything that you think you could have done in the earlier years?

3 posters

Go down

Now that you have almost finished your last year of studying in the university, is there anything that you think you could have done in the earlier years? Empty Now that you have almost finished your last year of studying in the university, is there anything that you think you could have done in the earlier years?

Post by 43Pattarakant115 Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:04 pm

Attending more camps and joining more events sound really appealing to me at the moment.
I kind of have a nostalgic feeling. I mean I wish I had joined more camps, Kru Eng Club, GCC, P2A, and more.
If I had done so, I could have made more friends from all over the world, and been more qualified with much more teaching experience, and that would make me a better teacher.
My last 4 years was okay. I did some of the things mentioned; however, looking back to the past years, I feel like I could have done more and better in these aspects.
I still wish to join some camps when I do my internship since I will kind of stick around here still. Can I just do so?

What about you guys? Let's share.

Pattarakant 115 4EN
43Pattarakant115
43Pattarakant115
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Now that you have almost finished your last year of studying in the university, is there anything that you think you could have done in the earlier years? Empty Re: Now that you have almost finished your last year of studying in the university, is there anything that you think you could have done in the earlier years?

Post by 42Suthida062 Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:27 pm

I think that I want to have some vlog about spending life in University and how to plan everyday class in University.
I think that i can have some passion of doing this thing because I can get some money if there are around 10 thousand people follow my channel.
Do you think that is a good idea? Any suggestion?

Suthida062 4EN
42Suthida062
42Suthida062
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Now that you have almost finished your last year of studying in the university, is there anything that you think you could have done in the earlier years? Empty Re: Now that you have almost finished your last year of studying in the university, is there anything that you think you could have done in the earlier years?

Post by 41Tapanee011 Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:39 pm

For me i wish i could go to the library more often to read and gain some extra knowledge that i am into
but then I can't really find time for such thing, poor thing thou.

Tapanee 011 4EN
41Tapanee011
41Tapanee011
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down