Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you manage your disappointment?

2 posters

Go down

How do you manage your disappointment? Empty How do you manage your disappointment?

Post by 31Theerapat020 Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:08 pm

I faced many disappointment in my life, and I could manage it every time. I believe that feeling hopeless is a nature of human, and everyone can feel it.
I think there are just two groups of hopeless people. The first group are people who always blame themselves. They have a fixed mindset about their life, and they won't wanna improve any weaknesses or achieve any goals when they face hopelessness.
The second group are people who have a growth mindset. They'll see any hopelessness as a big chance to improve themselves and make themselves achieve their dream. I'm sure that I'm in the second group.
How about you?

Theerapat 020 3EN
31Theerapat020
31Theerapat020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you manage your disappointment? Empty Re: How do you manage your disappointment?

Post by 31Nutsuda086 Thu May 02, 2019 11:13 pm

Allow myself to feel what you’re feeling without any agenda of speeding up the process. Whatever I am feeling is OK. Take some time to just sit with my emotion and experience it without moving to fix or change it.

Nutsuda 086 3EN

31Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down