Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you prefer to do the lesson plan or the research? Why?

3 posters

Go down

Would you prefer to do the lesson plan or the research? Why? Empty Would you prefer to do the lesson plan or the research? Why?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:39 am

Now, it is the commencement of my research on English skills in the classroom, so I do not know much about how to conduct the reasearch, and it is hard to choose! However, I have been doing lots of lesson plans since the commencement of the semester until now! Doing the lesson plans is found struggling but enjoyable! As a result, I would say I do prefer to do the lesson plan although we need to handle both of them efdectively!

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Would you prefer to do the lesson plan or the research? Why? Empty Re: Would you prefer to do the lesson plan or the research? Why?

Post by 31yanisa011 Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:54 am

I prefer doing a lesson plan to doing a research because I think the research is too hard. Lol Doing a lesson plan is sometimes fun (in my opinion). Anyway, I need to find the way to handle with them both.

Yanisa 011 3EN
31yanisa011
31yanisa011
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Would you prefer to do the lesson plan or the research? Why? Empty Re: Would you prefer to do the lesson plan or the research? Why?

Post by 32Pacharakamola025 Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:45 pm

I prefer to do the lesson plan since we've been doing so many lesson plans. I think we are expert.
For the research, I find I don't really understand how to do it. It's quite hard too handle because we have never done the research before. However, nothing is easy to do in this course. If It is possible, I would choose to do nothing lol

Pacharakamola 025 3EN

32Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down