Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have your favorite folk tale or fairy tale?

4 posters

Go down

Do you have your favorite folk tale or fairy tale? Empty Do you have your favorite folk tale or fairy tale?

Post by 32Kanchana045 Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:16 am

For me, I love "Beauty and the Beast". The story is about Prince Adam who was cursed to a beast form by Enchantress who saw no love in his arrogant heart for others. The one way he could break the spell was to learn to love another and earn her love in return before the last petal from his enchanted rose fell, which would bloom until his twenty-first birthday. But who could ever learn to love a beast? Ten years later, Maurice, an inventor from a nearby village, becomes lost in the woods and seeks shelter in the Beast's castle, the Beast imprisons him for trespassing. His daughter Belle, a bookworm who dreams of life outside her provincial village, finds him trapped in the castle and offers her place instead. The Beast accepts with a promise she'll remain in the castle forever. In the beginning, Belle views him as nothing more than a monster, he views her as difficult and stubborn. But the two soon taste the bitter-sweetness of finding you can change and learning you were wrong.

Kanchana 045 3EN

32Kanchana045
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you have your favorite folk tale or fairy tale? Empty Re: Do you have your favorite folk tale or fairy tale?

Post by 31Hathaichanok081 Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:25 am

I love Cinderella the most. I believe that everyone knows the story of Cinderella.
There are many versions of this story because it is called "CLASSIC STORY".
It teaches children to believe in keep doing good things, and they will get good things back like Cinderella.

Hathaichanok 081 3EN
31Hathaichanok081
31Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you have your favorite folk tale or fairy tale? Empty Re: Do you have your favorite folk tale or fairy tale?

Post by 32Nutchaa050 Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:05 am

My favorite fairy tale is Rapunzel.
This wonderful story is a girl who live in tower, by a wicked witch,
and an enchanted but forbidden garden. In addition you can relish
the iconic image of a maiden lowering her long tresses of golden hair down
to her prince, so that he can climb up to her.

Nutcha050 3EN

32Nutchaa050
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Pacharakamola025 Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:17 pm

Mine is Thumbelina.
Thumbelina tells the story about a poor woman who wanted a child but could not have one. Then a fairy tells her to plant a seed and 'see what will happen'. The woman follows this advice and a beautiful flower grows. When the flower opens a lovely girl is found inside. The woman names her Thumbelina, or Tiny.

Pacharakamola 025 3EN

32Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down