Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should people go back to their hometown during Songkran festival?

3 posters

Go down

Should people go back to their hometown during Songkran festival? Empty Should people go back to their hometown during Songkran festival?

Post by 32Kanchana045 Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:05 am

I think people should go back to their hometown to meet their family during Songkran festival. Songkran is the best time for all of family members to spend time together. People can take a rest at home after having worked hard all year. Moreover, Songkran involves a tradition of bathing elders and ask for their blessing which occurs only once a year.

Kanchana 045 3EN

32Kanchana045
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Should people go back to their hometown during Songkran festival? Empty Re: Should people go back to their hometown during Songkran festival?

Post by 31Hathaichanok081 Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:18 am

In my opinion, people should go back to the hometown during Songkran festival.
The reason is that Songkran festival which is a good chance for everyone to spend such a precious time with the family.
So, we cannot lose this chance!!

Hathaichanok 081 3EN
31Hathaichanok081
31Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Should people go back to their hometown during Songkran festival? Empty Re: Should people go back to their hometown during Songkran festival?

Post by 31Nutsuda086 Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:26 pm

I think people should go back home during New Year and Songkran which are long holidays. It is the happiest time of the year for Thai people because every member of the family will come back home. I usually have that chance to meet my other cousins who live in other cities.

Nutsuda 086 3EN

31Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down