Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to sing beautifully?

4 posters

Go down

How to sing beautifully? Empty How to sing beautifully?

Post by 32bamnech058 Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:09 pm

First, you need to have good listening skill. It is covered by many fundamental parts in singing. The pitch is considered one of those fundamental aspects. You may need to listen only by your ears. Second, Proper breathing is one of the most important aspects of singing. Most people might recognize that proper breathing is not a necessary skill while singing. In order to support your voice, a good breathing skill will be requisite. Lastly, supposing that there were two balls in the air controlled by a singer while singing. One is a singing technique, the other is emotion. You need to keep a balance between these two balls. If you too much put a focus on singing technique, the emotion will fall flat. There is a story portray behind every song.

Bamnech 058 3EN

32bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How to sing beautifully? Empty Re: How to sing beautifully?

Post by 32napatsorn057 Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:14 pm

For me, I think we have to practice regulaly. Furthermore it will help alot, if you have a beautiful voice!
I think your voice beautiful too.

Napatsorn 057 3EN
32napatsorn057
32napatsorn057
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31 Nipapan 074 Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:04 am

Everyone can sing but not everyone can sing well. Much like any other instrument, however, singing beautifully is a matter of learning the right techniques and practicing regularly. With focus, dedication, and attention to detail, anyone can sing beautifully. Beautiful singers have great posture, breathe through their belly, and know how to shape their voice to make gorgeous music.

Nipapan 074 3EN

31 Nipapan 074
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Sumanee077 Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:10 am

I do not know how to sing beautifully but I used to see from my friends for practicing.
Most people might recognize that proper breathing is not a necessary skill while singing.
You should support your voice, a good breathing skill will be requisite.
Supposing that there were two balls in the air controlled by a singer while singing.

Sumanee077 3EN

31Sumanee077
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down