Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do peoples taste in films change as they get older?

3 posters

Go down

Do peoples taste in films change as they get older? Empty Do peoples taste in films change as they get older?

Post by 41Niramol021 Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:10 pm

I think so; I think so- I think movies also a little mirror of how we change in life, what interests us and what we see in them.
And um ah, as you know, in our 20s we are perhaps a little more romantic and we like certain kinds of movies, and then perhaps
we like to think a bit more about our life… and we see different kinds of films.
Niramol021 4EN
41Niramol021
41Niramol021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do peoples taste in films change as they get older? Empty Re: Do peoples taste in films change as they get older?

Post by 43Apinya125 Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:55 pm

Yes. People needs change many times over their life time.
I've been observed my self for a long time and I find out that as I grow older, I want to see differ kinds of movie. I used to like action fantasy movie but now I don't. Other people might think the same way as I am.

Apinya 125 4EN
43Apinya125
43Apinya125
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do peoples taste in films change as they get older? Empty Re: Do peoples taste in films change as they get older?

Post by 42Yanisa086 Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 pm

Of course.
The more we grow, the more we pass by many thing.
Our perspective can change all the time.
Like me, I have ever like a horror movie, now I don’t. Lol

Yanisa086 4En
42Yanisa086
42Yanisa086
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down