Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?

4 posters

Go down

What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read? Empty What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?

Post by 41Boonyaluck023 Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:56 pm

I like to read children's literature. My favorite book is Peter Pan. I like reading books and watching movies or cartoons.
It's a fun and amazing story. I like reading Peter Pan since I was in elementary school.
And now practice reading in English. I think that It can improve my reading skill.

Boonyaluck 023 4EN
41Boonyaluck023
41Boonyaluck023
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read? Empty Re: What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:05 pm

The best book I have ever read is the Introducing Morphology! It contains the elaborations on all about words in morphology! I can learn many of the new things with the study of morphemes. Likewise, the best novel I have ever read is the DarkBlueKiss novel! I am really fond of it! I can finish reading it in just two days!

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read? Empty Re: What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?

Post by 31Chonlamas008 Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:13 pm

The best series that I have watched is 'The Flash'. This series is extremely fantastic and wonderful. The flash always talks about time and multi-world, like, our earth is not the only planet in this space but it also has another planet. If you want to know more about the flash you can ask me. I can spend 10 hours to talk about the flash for you. If you don't have a series to watch I recommend you to watch it. You will not regret it.

Chonlamas 3EN 008
31Chonlamas008
31Chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Hathaichanok081 Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:38 pm

The best book for me is Sevena by Kalthida. It's a Thai fantasy fiction.
I had a chance reading this when I was 14. When I started, I couldn't stop reading.
It's very fun, exciting, and meaningful. This fiction gives me many good thoughts.
I do love it. I suggest you all reading it.

Hathaichanok 081 3EN
31Hathaichanok081
31Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down