Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is a memorable journey for you?

3 posters

Go down

Where is a memorable journey for you? Empty Where is a memorable journey for you?

Post by 42Suthida062 Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:46 am

I had an impressive trip with my friends to Krabi in last summer that I will never forget all my life. We took this trip to escape the anxieties and relaxing after we had hard study in university. We went to Krabi where we had never gone before. This trip was the first of many things such as the first trip in my life, the first flight and the first time at sea. I had a lot of feelings during the trip, I was seasick and so tried but in the same time I was happy and enjoy with my friends more. We did a lot of activities together, we took this time to acquaint each other more, we walked on the long stretch of white beach, we watched the sunrise and sunset over the horizon, we saw beautiful coral reefs and we dove together. In the last day of trip we went to shopping together to buy souvenirs for our parents. We were so sad when the trip ends even it is short time but it made us feel happy and relax that I will remember that time and I will come back again. This was happiness that I still be impressed and I will remember forever.

Suthida062 4EN
42Suthida062
42Suthida062
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Where is a memorable journey for you? Empty Re: Where is a memorable journey for you?

Post by 42Monthira040 Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:32 pm

Back then when I was a 16 year-old girl, I joined the 13th Korea National Jamboree in South Korea. It such the most precious time for me. I was really enjoy doing activities. I met the new foreigner friends. My Korean friends cooked for me in the day off. We spend time doing activities together. We go travel together. I was really happy.

Monthira 040 4EN
42Monthira040
42Monthira040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Where is a memorable journey for you? Empty Re: Where is a memorable journey for you?

Post by 41Boonyaluck023 Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:50 pm

I would like to talk about my trip in Phu Kradueng last year. I went there with my friends and this is the first time that I will not forget. I claimed to the mountain with other friends ,but sometimes we separate each other to walk alone. This trip had many things happened, excited and also scared. I almost slide down from the mountain because of the rainy storm. I feel scared at that time and I think that I will not pass from this situation. Safely, I can pass the hard situation and go back home. It is the first in Phu Kradueng that I will not forget. It is a memorable trip for me.

Boonyaluck 023 4EN
41Boonyaluck023
41Boonyaluck023
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down