Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could live in any novel series, which one would you choose?

4 posters

Go down

If you could live in any novel series, which one would you choose? Empty If you could live in any novel series, which one would you choose?

Post by 42Pimonpan037 Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:28 am

I would like to live in the novel series of Robert Langdon, written by Dan Brown.
Because there are mysteries and unexpected twists in every corner and a perfect blend of old beliefs and scientific rationalism.

Pimonpan037 4EN

Last edited by 42Pimonpan037 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

42Pimonpan037
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you could live in any novel series, which one would you choose? Empty Re: If you could live in any novel series, which one would you choose?

Post by 42Suthida062 Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:33 am

I would like to live in the series that there are some handsome god and those gods are crush on me.
This series is a "wonder night".
It would be a nice dream that come true for me !
I think that i don't want to go back to my reality.

Suthida062 4EN
42Suthida062
42Suthida062
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you could live in any novel series, which one would you choose? Empty Re: If you could live in any novel series, which one would you choose?

Post by 42Saranya048 Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:50 pm

If I could live in any novel series, I would live in "three lives three worlds, ten miles of peace blossom" as Bia Qian of Qing Que. I really love this novel series. It has a movies series version too.

Saranya048 4EN
42Saranya048
42Saranya048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Monthira040 Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:38 pm

My answer is…
Harry Potter!!!!
I’m a huge Harry Potter fan (As you can tell by my profile picture), and if I were there, I would be a voice of reason within the ministry, telling everyone why Dumbledore was right and Voldy was back. I could also make important reforms at the Ministry, provide official support to the Order of the Phoenix, and stop the evil Dolores Umbridge from ever arriving at Hogwarts.

Monthira 040 4EN
42Monthira040
42Monthira040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down