Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which advertisement attach you the most?

3 posters

Go down

Which advertisement attach you the most?  Empty Which advertisement attach you the most?

Post by 42Sunitta063 Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:56 pm

The most attractive advertisement for me is advertising of Smartheart product. Story of this ads is concerning a dog named Garden who lost one leg but he is not afraid of falling. I have learned one thing from the ads I am a perfect one in term of body I should fight as Garden fights.
Sunitta063 4EN
42Sunitta063
42Sunitta063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which advertisement attach you the most?  Empty Re: Which advertisement attach you the most?

Post by 42Saipin058 Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:01 pm

I have been watched the advertisement for toothpaste 2 day apart. It is very creative. It is like the advertisement to promote the movies but it is not. It is about Thai people in the part that they have black teeth but one of them has white teeth. They use the character in Pee Mak Pra Kanong movies to promote this product. It is very funny and cute at the same time.

Saipin058 4EN
42Saipin058
42Saipin058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which advertisement attach you the most?  Empty Re: Which advertisement attach you the most?

Post by 41Patcharee034 Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:07 pm

Seriously, I don't have any advertisement that I am impressed.
In a nutshell, I always skip all advertisements.
Patcharee 034 4EN
41Patcharee034
41Patcharee034
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down