Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if the kid behaves different from the group, what will you tell him/ her?

3 posters

Go down

What if the kid behaves different from the group, what will you tell him/ her? Empty What if the kid behaves different from the group, what will you tell him/ her?

Post by 4.3Patama105 Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:09 pm

I met some kid in primary school who behaved so different from the group.
He often picked up other subjects to do during English lesson while others were studying
I had watched him for 3 days. Then we got closure, I asked him, "why he did you pick up other subjects to do in a class?" with a bit angry voice; he almost cried then told me that he had to take care of his sisters and do homework to help his mother after school.

I wish I could be that diligent like him when I was younger.
Every behavior has its root, so listen from your heart.

Patama 105 4EN
4.3Patama105
4.3Patama105
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down

What if the kid behaves different from the group, what will you tell him/ her? Empty Re: What if the kid behaves different from the group, what will you tell him/ her?

Post by 43Nattakit089 Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:14 pm

I will tell him to concentrate and pay more attention. Since I’m not a good teacher who always keep begging students to pay attention and be good kids, I might ignore him.
However, My idea of teaching is that we, teachers, cannot forever recall students to learn when their minds are flying away, but what we can possibly do is to teach as best as we can, hoping our teaching can keep them learning.
Therefore, I might not tell him but develop my teaching to be better, praying it can seduce him.

Nattakit 089 4EN
43Nattakit089
43Nattakit089
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What if the kid behaves different from the group, what will you tell him/ her? Empty Re: What if the kid behaves different from the group, what will you tell him/ her?

Post by 41srisuda049 Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:27 pm

The child wants to fit in with a group of friends who are picking on one classmate. By talking with your child about it, understanding from her point of view what’s going on, and guiding her through appropriate friendship behaviors, you can curb bullying and address the issues that might have caused it to happen in the first place.

Srisuda 049 4EN

41srisuda049
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down