Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why animals should not be treated like family members

+2
41srisuda049
42machima042
6 posters

Go down

Why animals should not be treated like family members Empty Why animals should not be treated like family members

Post by 42machima042 Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:04 am

More and more often these days, many people treat dogs, cats, and other animals equally like members of the family. They take some animals to stay at home with them. While I believe that animals cause many problems, the animals should not be treated as members of the family for a number of reasons.
Firstly, from the nature of the animals, the animals were born in nature and should live and die in that natural environment. The animals should not live in a small cage with a human at home. In fact, animals will act hysterically, get stress or might die when living in the limit area.
Furthermore, veterinary care for taking care of the animals nowadays is very expensive. They sometimes have to pay more than 500 baht per times for medicine to rescue their pet’s life. There are not only about the medical but also food, water, and shelter that their pets need today are costly.
One last reason, for the medical aspect, many diseases comes from animals to human. For instance, many children have an allergy and allergic rhinitis from their pets like a cat or a dog because their hair collects a lot of bacteria and other outdoor allergens.

Machima042 4EN
42machima042
42machima042
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Why animals should not be treated like family members Empty Re: Why animals should not be treated like family members

Post by 41srisuda049 Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:30 pm

Animals and pets are a beautiful adding that many people are blessed with. They create a vital spirits and give happiness and joy wherever they locate. Some people believe that pets should treated as a family members, other disagree. In my opinion, pets should be treated just like a family member. And I will explain my reasons in the following paragraphs.

Srisuda 049 4EN

41srisuda049
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Why animals should not be treated like family members Empty Re: Why animals should not be treated like family members

Post by 43Supalak129 Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:44 pm

I'm really contrast with your idea though.
I think animals are one of our family and they should be treated
like our member in a family as well.
Animal has heart and feeling like human.

Supalak 129 4EN
43Supalak129
43Supalak129
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Supanida120 Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:51 pm

I think animal should be treated like family members. They are creatures. They have their own feelings. I have a dog pet too. She's Golden Retriever. She's very smart.

Supanida 120 4EN
43Supanida120
43Supanida120
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Tanawat055 Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:57 pm

I made my point of view that pets are great creatures and they have hands and benefits to us which worth many thanks. Thus it is fair to treat them like a member of our family, and absolutely they will appreciate that understand it by means of their instinct. We will feel them paying it back through their kindness and loyalty as well.

Tanawat 055 3EN
32Tanawat055
32Tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Sudarat061 Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:18 pm

I think animals can be one of our family members.
They can understand how much we love them and they will love us back too.
They are so lovely and honest to the owner, so we should treat them as our family members.

Sudarat 061 4EN
42Sudarat061
42Sudarat061
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down