Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the words that you want to say with "Prayut President"?

+2
43Prawichanee107
42Matinee043
6 posters

Go down

What is the words that you want to say with "Prayut President"? Empty What is the words that you want to say with "Prayut President"?

Post by 42Matinee043 Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:38 pm

I will say "Thank you for five years ago,please give up to do everything and let about election will be right".
Do you know about Thai election? I think in our country should receive the best thing and the new president will be better than past.
In this election must not any candidates cheat in order to have power and become to be the new president.
Hope is the best pray for Thailand.I want to see the different things and our country will be better than past and ASEAN.
In Educational system,I want to change the way to give an opportunity for learning to students in different place,
whoever has gain the best thing equal other people.

Matinee043 4EN

42Matinee043
42Matinee043
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the words that you want to say with "Prayut President"? Empty Re: What is the words that you want to say with "Prayut President"?

Post by 43Prawichanee107 Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:56 pm

"Unfair" is the only one word that I want to message to him.
I don't like the way that he set up election for help his military for winning election in the dirtiest way.
In my opinion, I don't choose him to be prime minister of Thailand.
Anyway, the result of election has showed, and I NEED to accept it even though I hate it.
I hope Thailand in 4 years will be better because of him.
If he cannot do it, I beg him to quit the position.
Prawichanee 107 4EN
43Prawichanee107
43Prawichanee107
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the words that you want to say with "Prayut President"? Empty Re: What is the words that you want to say with "Prayut President"?

Post by 42Wachayamin046 Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:36 pm

Be honest! I am so angry of the way how the election committee does to Thai people. Are they thinking that we are stupid? Nope! we are not but the way they are doing seem to insult the right of our humanity. I love the people with the ethics inside and outside the heart not the one who always think about gaining the benefits from his our people. Let's change the system of the army and give the right back to us.
Wachayamin046 4EN
42Wachayamin046
42Wachayamin046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Natthamon092 Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:05 pm

F*ck off Prayuth! Shut the f*ck up. I hate you. I hate what you did and keeps doing it to
Thai people. You make this country disgusting. While you're happy corrupting your own country,
Thai people are crying for their children in the next generation. You should not be there as our
country's representative.

Natthamon092 4EN
43Natthamon092
43Natthamon092
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Nattakit089 Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:24 pm

There are several things I'd like to say to him.
But, in order to be polite enough, I would rather say: please.

Nattakit 089 4EN
43Nattakit089
43Nattakit089
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Sontaya056 Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:31 pm

What I really, sincerely want to say to him is that 'please sir, give up what you are doing and let the ones who are more people than you administrate the country before we all die because of poverty'. However, I do not think that he is going to admit the truth that he is not good enough for a prime minister position. 

Sontaya056 4EN
42Sontaya056
42Sontaya056
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down