Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How should i prepare for final examination?

4 posters

Go down

How should i prepare for final examination? Empty How should i prepare for final examination?

Post by 31Nattakarn084 Wed May 01, 2019 1:03 pm

The final exam is coming but i am not already to read books. I have many tasks to do that make me busy and feel asleep all time. I have no passion to read books and do anything.
I want your suggestion, please.

Nattakarn 084 3EN

31Nattakarn084
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How should i prepare for final examination? Empty Re: How should i prepare for final examination?

Post by 32Tapanee078 Wed May 01, 2019 3:24 pm

Believe me that I have the same problem with you right now lol.
Even though we don't want to read a book, we have to do it eventually.
Just think about what we had passed through. There were many difficult tasks, assignments, projects, and exams. I believe no matter how hard this situation is, we will get through it.
So I think you should start by doing your tasks so that you can study for the final exam.

Tapanee 078 3EN
32Tapanee078
32Tapanee078
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How should i prepare for final examination? Empty Re: How should i prepare for final examination?

Post by 32chanawee046 Wed May 01, 2019 3:48 pm

My suggestion would be to read books or watch videos on the internet related to your study. As I say that, I don't even know where to start either because I'm too lazy and I still got a lot of works to finish before the final examination.

Chanawee 046 3EN
32chanawee046
32chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Aphisit096 Wed May 01, 2019 5:38 pm

For me, I would like to suggest that I usually read books before exams a week. Then, I will
take a note and make mapping what I read. This suggestion helps me to do exams always.

Aphisit096 3EN
32Aphisit096
32Aphisit096
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down