Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If someone is paying for dinner should you order the cheapest or most expensive menu?

5 posters

Go down

If someone is paying for dinner should you order the cheapest or most expensive menu? Empty If someone is paying for dinner should you order the cheapest or most expensive menu?

Post by 32bamnech058 Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:17 pm

I would say order what you honestly would have ordered if you were paying for it yourself. If the meal would have been a midrange or more expensive meal you might want to verify with your benefactor that this is what you would have ordered and maybe dial it down a notch.

Bamnech 058 3EN

32bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If someone is paying for dinner should you order the cheapest or most expensive menu? Empty Re: If someone is paying for dinner should you order the cheapest or most expensive menu?

Post by 32wasinee066 Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:08 am

For me, It's depend on who is a payer.
If they are close to me I will order what I want to eat maybe it will be a little bit expensive.
If they are not close to me I will order what I want to eat too but it will not very expensive.
if they are not my family members I will thoughful and I will not order very expensive dishes

Wasinee066 3EN

32wasinee066
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If someone is paying for dinner should you order the cheapest or most expensive menu? Empty Re: If someone is paying for dinner should you order the cheapest or most expensive menu?

Post by 32Praewpoy091 Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:16 am

Depending on how interesting menus in that restaurant which we go to.
I maybe order an expensive menu, If I would like to eat.
On the other hand, the menu which I would like to eat is inexpensive. I will order it too.
When someone is paying for you, it means they intend to pay. LOl

Praewpoy 091 3EN
32Praewpoy091
32Praewpoy091
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Tananon017 Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:22 pm

I will order the favorite menu,
because I don't care about price.
I care about taste.

Tananon 017 3EN

31Tananon017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Wipawee028 Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:33 pm

I will order my favorite menu.
However, the menu is not too expensive.
I do not want others to pay a lot of money for buying food to me.

Wipawee 028 3EN

31Wipawee028
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down