Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does everyone in your family help with jobs in the house?

4 posters

Go down

Does everyone in your family help with jobs in the house?  Empty Does everyone in your family help with jobs in the house?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Yes, we do. There are three people in my family, including my father, my mother, and I. We help one another do the jobs in the house as follows. My father is usually responsible for electrics stuff and the decoration of the house. My mum need to handle with all payment we need to pay in a month! In other words, she manages all financial stuff! I need to do the housework, including doing the dishes, washing the clothes, and cleaning the house!

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Does everyone in your family help with jobs in the house?  Empty Re: Does everyone in your family help with jobs in the house?

Post by 32Pacharakamola025 Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:22 pm

Absolutely yes! There are four persons in my family. My mother's responsibilities are about cooking and managing money and payments each moth. My father's duty is to take care of cars,motorbikes and electricity. My older sister and me sometimes have to wash the dishes and do laundry. We have a maid. So, we don't need to do the housework that much.

Pacharakamola 025 3EN

32Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Does everyone in your family help with jobs in the house?  Empty Re: Does everyone in your family help with jobs in the house?

Post by 31Nutsuda086 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:31 pm

Yes, my house works are wash dishes, clean my house and wash the clothes.
My sister also washes clothes together with me.
My father water the plants, fed to pets and gardening. My mother always cooks for me and other.

Nutsuda 086 3EN

31Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Sumanee077 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:43 pm

Yes, my family have four people. There are father, mother, brother and me.
My house works are wash dishes, clothes and clean the house.
Everyone always helps each other for house works.

Sumanee077 3EN

31Sumanee077
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down