Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you like the course of Drama?

4 posters

Go down

How do you like the course of Drama? Empty How do you like the course of Drama?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:18 am

I think it is an advanced course; it is really tough for me! It can be the most difficult subjects in the field of English literature, since it requires our high lovels of language proficiency! However, it always gives us both knowledge and entertainment! We can learn a lot from the plays elaborating on the society, gender, or even political issues! We can enjoy reading the plays; besides, we can improve our composition skill all the time!

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you like the course of Drama? Empty Re: How do you like the course of Drama?

Post by 32Tanawat055 Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:45 am

I'm good at acting so the reason why I like Drama class is acting. This course provides me not only knowledge about the plays and Dramas but also entertainment. I really like Drama performance because I can develop my acting skills and language skills from it. And I'm so proud of myself that my team could win the best performance of Drama performance 1. This satisfied me a lot. Winning the best performance from Drama performance 1 also makes me want to do better and better in this course. To be honest, I used to expect an A in the course of Drama. Right now, I don't expect it anymore because I focus on what I've got from this course.

Tanawat 055 3EN
32Tanawat055
32Tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you like the course of Drama? Empty Re: How do you like the course of Drama?

Post by 31Theerapat020 Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:51 am

Yes, I like this course because it's very interesting for me.
I can learn foreign cultures and people thoughts through dramas.
Moreover, these dramas contain lots of history in the past that I didn't know before.

Theerapat 020 3EN
31Theerapat020
31Theerapat020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Pacharakamola025 Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Honestly, I find this course is so advanced. It it very hard for me to understand and interpret the plays.
Plays provide many advanced vocabulary that are very hard to understand. I need to read it and then use a dictionary while reading. However, drama entertains me because I can learn about the society in the past through the plays.

Pacharakamola 025 3EN

32Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down