Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are some good passions in life?

3 posters

Go down

What are some good passions in life? Empty What are some good passions in life?

Post by 42Saowaneee069 Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:45 pm

There are a lot of things that one can have as a passion.
It heavily depends on your interest.
However if you are a guy who takes everything the same then can choose:learning new things or gaining a lot of knowledge, adventures, and creating new things that admire others and you as well.

Saowanee 069 4EN
42Saowaneee069
42Saowaneee069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are some good passions in life? Empty Re: What are some good passions in life?

Post by 32bamnech058 Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:44 pm

Be passionate about yourself. Stop trying to find a “thing” to be passionate about. If you are passionate about yourself and improving your life, your potential is unlimited. Our passion for “things” will drive us crazy because we will always second guess if we are right and. We will most likely change our passions in our life. Focus on you, be the best version of yourself that you can be and go all in.

Bamnech 058 3EN

32bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are some good passions in life? Empty Re: What are some good passions in life?

Post by 31Jutatip042 Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:54 am

My passion is Myself
I will end up spending the rest of my life with myself! passion into my self, my self-improvement, and future development is always going to be a good.

Jutatip 042 3EN
31Jutatip042
31Jutatip042
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down