Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you make your life simpler?

3 posters

Go down

How can you make your life simpler? Empty How can you make your life simpler?

Post by 42Saowaneee069 Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:24 pm

I will give you 1 simple thing that I always use for making my life simpler.
It is cleaning my space.
There is no reason to have a messy home.
All it does is it makes you sulk even more.
Keep a clean home, a clean working area and you will simplify your day a lot.

Saowanee 069 4EN
42Saowaneee069
42Saowaneee069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you make your life simpler? Empty Re: How can you make your life simpler?

Post by 32bamnech058 Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:39 am

Smiling is what Happiness looks like, and laughing is what it sounds like. So each day smile and laugh as much as possible! Since life is short, you might as well stand tall. Today, don’t hope to become something tomorrow; rather, today be that which you hope for and tomorrow you will have become it!

Bamnech 058 3EN

32bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you make your life simpler? Empty Re: How can you make your life simpler?

Post by 31Thitiwat049 Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:44 am

I have been searched for the way to make life simpler. I want to share with you.
1. Do one thing at a time. You’ll get better results and feel better and less stressed while doing those things.
2. Write it all down. Use your mind for better things than remembering what to do. And the mind is often like a leaky bucket.
3. Stop trying to do things perfectly. It will only get you stuck and drain your self-esteem.
Go for good enough instead and when you are there you are done. Get things all the way to do this way and then move on to the next thing.

Thitiwat 049 3EN
31Thitiwat049
31Thitiwat049
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down