Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is it most important for you to manage your time?

2 posters

Go down

When is it most important for you to manage your time? Empty When is it most important for you to manage your time?

Post by 41Niramol021 Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:36 pm

I think it is probably when you are at work. When out of work, it's not really going to affect things too much, or at least only yourself, if you are late to meet friends or for an appointment, or if you are getting things done in your house. But at work, it will cause problems if you don't manage your time effectively because you could miss deadlines or miss appointments. You could lose your job. So at work is when it is most important to manage your time.
Niramol021 4EN
41Niramol021
41Niramol021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

When is it most important for you to manage your time? Empty Re: When is it most important for you to manage your time?

Post by 32Tanawat055 Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:45 pm

For me,I think better time management can help you do more of what you have to do –- faster. This doesn’t mean cutting corners or a decrease in quality. You just do what you have to do quicker so you can do what you want to do sooner.

Tanawat 055 3EN
32Tanawat055
32Tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down