Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you do if you are the only single person in your group?

3 posters

Go down

How do you do if you are the only single person in your group? Empty How do you do if you are the only single person in your group?

Post by 42Janejira008 Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:20 pm

I don’t know how to do. I just want to tell that focus on me please!
I don’t need my friend give all of her time with her boyfriend.
I’m lonely. I sometime understand and support them to have boyfriend because I want to see their smile and their happiness.
Anyway, let me have boyfriend first, then it's their time to have boyfriend haha

Janejira008 4EN
42Janejira008
42Janejira008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you do if you are the only single person in your group? Empty Re: How do you do if you are the only single person in your group?

Post by 41Jurarat006 Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:30 pm

I will do nothing. I am me. Just be me in daily routine day.
I will eat a good food, listen a good song, sleep enough for a night.
I will enjoy my life with being single.
I will love myself as much as I can. So, in the future I will meet someone who worth enough to love.

Jurarat 006 4EN
41Jurarat006
41Jurarat006
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you do if you are the only single person in your group? Empty Re: How do you do if you are the only single person in your group?

Post by 41Niramol021 Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:30 pm

Honestly, being the single friend in your group is like being the duff Even when nobody else feels awkward and there is no reason to, you will still feel the compulsion to fill even the slightest of pauses with your weirdness. My friends are all too busy feeling comfortable, content, and cool in their relationships while I are just randomly finding around the social atmosphere. It's actually kinda fun for me.
Niramol021 4EN
41Niramol021
41Niramol021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down