Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it necessary to spend a lot of money to enjoy yourself? Please give me some reasons.

3 posters

Go down

Is it necessary to spend a lot of money to enjoy yourself? Please give me some reasons. Empty Is it necessary to spend a lot of money to enjoy yourself? Please give me some reasons.

Post by 32bamnech058 Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:46 pm

Absolutely, it is! Sometimes, spending a lot of money is the way that I use to enjoy myself. Especially when work hard and tired from work, I pay a lot for food and cosmetics. It makes me feel good as well. On the other hand, I think it is no use spending a lot of money to enjoy ourselves because we can find lots of ways to enjoy ourselves for free including watching TV and reading some books. How about you? Is it necessary to spend a lot of money to enjoy yourself?

Bamnech 058 3E

32bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Is it necessary to spend a lot of money to enjoy yourself? Please give me some reasons. Empty Re: Is it necessary to spend a lot of money to enjoy yourself? Please give me some reasons.

Post by 31Nattakarn084 Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:20 pm

Yes,spending a lot of money make me enjoy because many thing that i want is so expensive but It's make me very happy.
However,spending a lot of money i also need a lot of money,too.hahaha

Nattakarn 084 3EN

31Nattakarn084
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Is it necessary to spend a lot of money to enjoy yourself? Please give me some reasons. Empty Re: Is it necessary to spend a lot of money to enjoy yourself? Please give me some reasons.

Post by 31Chonlamas008 Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Something can't be paid by money.
You know that right?
So, I think the way we make our life happy, we don't have to spend lots of money.
But we still need money to survive. I know that.
Means that, I think it is not necessary to spend lots of money for myself to enjoy.
That's too much, we can be happy without money.

Chonlamas 3EN 008
31Chonlamas008
31Chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down