Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is an expression "You are what you eat." Do you guys agree with this?

4 posters

Go down

There is an expression "You are what you eat." Do you guys agree with this? Empty There is an expression "You are what you eat." Do you guys agree with this?

Post by 32bamnech058 Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:28 pm

I absolutely agree with this expression! You will be healthy when you love and care about yourself. If you don't care about yourself, so the result will show in the bad way like your behavior. More importantly than that, you have to keep a balance between your input (how much you eat) and your output ( how much you do exercise).

Bamnech 058 3EN

32bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

There is an expression "You are what you eat." Do you guys agree with this? Empty Re: There is an expression "You are what you eat." Do you guys agree with this?

Post by 31Chonlamas008 Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Yes, I agree with this said.
Because at first, before I study at this university I was so slender and has a good body and health. But since I study here, there are lots of food that so delicious and yummy. So, I'm getting fatter since I have been here. I realised that I am what I ate. LOL.
Too fast right?

Chonlamas 3EN 008
31Chonlamas008
31Chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

There is an expression "You are what you eat." Do you guys agree with this? Empty Re: There is an expression "You are what you eat." Do you guys agree with this?

Post by 31Nattakul015 Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:52 pm

Yes, I agree with this. I think it's true that we are what we eat like when we eat a healthy food, we will be healthy. If we eat only junk food, we will get a bad effect.

Nattakul 015 3EN

31Nattakul015
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32chanawee046 Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:59 pm

Yes, I agree because I think that if you eat healthy you will more likely to be healthy and if you eat junk food or bad food it is more likely to have a bad effect on you. So, eat carefully people!

Chanawee 046 3EN
32chanawee046
32chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down