Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What still makes you cringe when you think back on it?

3 posters

Go down

What still makes you cringe when you think back on it? Empty What still makes you cringe when you think back on it?

Post by 4.3Patama105 Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:51 pm

I have been working with many people, organisations, but many of them failed me so much. I never give up on them, because I know that I have something bigger than the struggle that I have been through. The goal that brings me up and fights for everything with a grateful heart.
My long term goal is to serve humanity and speak for her mother earth.

Patama 105 4EN
4.3Patama105
4.3Patama105
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down

What still makes you cringe when you think back on it? Empty Re: What still makes you cringe when you think back on it?

Post by 32chanawee046 Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:45 pm

My old status or my childhood memory I guess. Sometime I wish I can go back and change something that I have done in the past to make it right or at least make it properly.

Chanawee 046 3EN
32chanawee046
32chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What still makes you cringe when you think back on it? Empty Re: What still makes you cringe when you think back on it?

Post by 31Jutatip042 Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:55 pm

When someone acts or is so embarrassing or awkward.
It makes you feel extemely I was watching YouTube and I found a cringe compilation.

Jutatip 042 3EN
31Jutatip042
31Jutatip042
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down