Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you reflect yourself any semester about any subject that you want?

2 posters

Go down

Can you reflect yourself any semester about any subject that you want? Empty Can you reflect yourself any semester about any subject that you want?

Post by 42Suthida062 Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:12 pm

This is my reflection for last semester .
My writing reflection is written for analyzing all my writings and suggestions in order to improve them to be better like spelling and grammar so on.
The purpose of analyzing is finding my weaknesses and strengths of my writing then develop them to be a good writer in the future.
The weakness of mine are unclear paragraph and grammatical structure. The hardest skill is writing skill. Even though I have studied in English major for four years already, my writing skill is still not perfect enough.

Suthida062 4EN
42Suthida062
42Suthida062
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Can you reflect yourself any semester about any subject that you want? Empty Re: Can you reflect yourself any semester about any subject that you want?

Post by 32wanwiwa093 Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Expository Composition Writing is an important subject to us, students in English major which study the English language. I looked back on the course from the beginning of the semester until now. I looked at my goals about how I will have a better writing skill as an outcome of this course. Although this semester quickly passed, I have learned a lot of great knowledge about how to write various patterns of expository writing. Likewise, I have come to realize that I am too lazy, short attention and love in writing.

Wanwiwa 093 3EN
32wanwiwa093
32wanwiwa093
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down