Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?

3 posters

Go down

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Empty If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?

Post by 41Boonyaluck023 Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:22 pm

If I don't have to sleep, I will spend the time with my favorite movies or TV series.
It is the only thing that can help me from a heavy day. I want to relax myself with some movies

Boonyaluck 023 4EN
41Boonyaluck023
41Boonyaluck023
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Empty Re: If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?

Post by 32napatsorn057 Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:45 pm

I always watching series!!! Actually i always sleep less because of it.LOL
I think we do the same things right? hahaha So i have movies and series to recommend you.
Such as Game of Thrones(The best series for all human kind LOL), Lucifer, Ibiza(netflix) and call me by your name! I promiss that they are good movies.

Napatsorn 057 3EN
32napatsorn057
32napatsorn057
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Empty Re: If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?

Post by 31Nutsuda086 Fri May 03, 2019 5:46 pm

I want to relax in my extra time.
I will read an interesting book or watch some movies.

Nutsuda 086 3EN

31Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down