Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you got from the course of Expository Composition Writing?

5 posters

Go down

What have you got from the course of Expository Composition Writing? Empty What have you got from the course of Expository Composition Writing?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:42 am

The points I have got is to take theory into much practice. Taking the theories into much of the practice is thought to be a very efficient approach for novice writers. That is to say, we are required to study the theories less, and practice more to develop our writing skill. Much practice can lead us to a great achievement in writing, since we can best learn through our mistakes; to practice allows us to find some of our weak points and try to improve them. The use of flipped classroom is largely employed in this writing course so as to give students opportunities to think and prepare the pillars of writing. After that, I, as a student taking this course, have got a chance to present my writing pillars and have my peers and professors edit or add something to my writing pillars. Having done so can be considered a very good way to learn from one another. In short, great efforts on practicing to compose any writing pieces, rather than only memorizing the theories of composition, are said to be very effective for every of the writers.

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What have you got from the course of Expository Composition Writing? Empty Re: What have you got from the course of Expository Composition Writing?

Post by 43thawinee127 Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Firstly, I would love to say that I am so proud of you, Yussie.
What you have written down here is truly amazing.
You should really show this to your teacher. I am certain that he or she will be so proud of you, as much as I am.
For me, I took this course last year with Prof. Kittiphong. I learned so many things from him, and my writing skills were greatly significantly improved. I was so thankful for the teacher and the course, indeed.
I wish to take another writing course so that my writing is a step better though.

Thawinee 127 4EN
43thawinee127
43thawinee127
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What have you got from the course of Expository Composition Writing? Empty Re: What have you got from the course of Expository Composition Writing?

Post by 32Satesiri094 Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:24 pm

What I got from the Expository Composition Writing class is not only a writing skill but also speaking and listening skills. To learn in the class, I was required to listen to the video and the instructor. This could improve my listening skill. Apart from it, at the top of the class, I was needed to share information before getting into the today's lesson. So, my speaking skill was developed at the same time.

Satesiri 094 3EN
32Satesiri094
32Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Nattakit089 Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:05 am

Oh, I loved the class. It was fantastic and full of practises. I became a better writer because of the course! I have got skills of organising my paragraphs and deleting words. I hate the grade, though. Damn it, I tried.

Nattakit 089 4EN
43Nattakit089
43Nattakit089
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32wanwiwa093 Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:57 pm

Expository Composition Writing is an important subject to us, students in English major which study about the English language. I looked back on the course from the beginning of the semester until now. I looked at my goals about how I will have a better writing skill as an outcome of this course. Although this semester quickly passed, I have learned a lot of great knowledge about how to write various patterns of expository writing. Likewise, I have come to realize that I am too lazy, short attention and love in writing.

Wanwiwa 093 3EN
32wanwiwa093
32wanwiwa093
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down