What's a great book you've read recently?

Go down

What's a great book you've read recently? Empty What's a great book you've read recently?

Post by 31Saralee032 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:20 am

Recently, I have read a great book by Sean Buranahiran. Its title is 51 Weapons of the Wise: A Young Persons Guide to Life, Spirituality & Success. In the book, It talks about how to reach success wisely. I love the way he writes many topics by giving us an example and also his own experiences or other people he has to know. Moreover, this book has two languages, English and Thai. So I can learn how he translates Thai to English.

Saralee 032 3EN
31Saralee032
31Saralee032
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What's a great book you've read recently? Empty Re: What's a great book you've read recently?

Post by 43thawinee127 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:11 am

Since I have enrolled in Children's Literature, I have read some of the best novels which aimed to entertain, teach, and instruct children. Some of the novels are Charlotte's Web which gives a lot of meaningful lessons about growing up, and friendship. Another good one is Alice's Adventure in Wonderland; this one is quite hard to understand, but it is still fun. It has hidden meanings about English politics in the past.

Thawinee 127 4EN
43thawinee127
43thawinee127
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What's a great book you've read recently? Empty Re: What's a great book you've read recently?

Post by 43Pitchayanun112 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:11 am

The great book that I have read is For One More Day.
It is a story about a man who is not good in anything at all is disappointed to himself.
He drove his car to his old house and had a plan to kill himself but he saw his mother who is already dead in the house. This book is not a ghost story but it is a book that talk about life.

Pitchayanun 112 4EN
43Pitchayanun112
43Pitchayanun112
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Montakorn039 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:12 am

I read Alice in Wonderland and I really love it.
I think this is one of the valuable book in the world.
This book teach us a lot about knowing oneself.

Montakorn039 4EN

43Montakorn039
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down